The possible causes for the HB_FAILED message in the management server system.log file.

2 16 2,178

The system.log file shows the following two messages:

2015-04-03 21:32:44,211 org: env: pool-4-thread-1 INFO CLUSTER - ServerState.setState() : State of f2f6394e-da46-11e4-b9d6-1681e6b88ec1 is now HB_FAILED. handle = 192.168.143.27 at 1428096747211 
2015-04-03 21:32:55,722 org: env: RPCClientClientProtocolChildGroup-RPC-0 INFO CLUSTER - ServerState.setState() : State of f2f6394e-da46-11e4-b9d6-1681e6b88ec1 is now CONNECTED. handle = 192.168.143.27 at 1428096748722 

What do the log entries mean?

The HB_FAILED message refers to the Cluster service. The management server would be part of the "management-server" cluster. Each management server in the cluster tries to ping each other once a second. The ping is a RPC call over port 4526. It fails if the pinging server could not open a connection to port 4526 on the receiving server or the receiving server does not give the expected response.

How to further debug the problem?

In the above case, the second log entry indicated the pinging server was able to connect to the other member; therefore, no further debugging is required.

However, if the HB_FAILED failed message continues showing up in system.log, please also check the system.log file on the other member and see if the same error is seen as well in order to better troubleshoot the problems.

The common causes are:

1. The other member is going through a restart,

2. The other member is currently down,

3. The network connection between the two members is down,

4. There was a firewall issue between the two members.

Comments
Not applicable

you can issue resulting heartbeat recover tasks to the datastore until the heartbeat can be recuperated. The recovery happens roughly once consistently. At the point when the volume is in the lost access to volume state, have I/O is hindered until the heartbeat I/O can be finished. At the point when the primary heartbeat time out produces Online Custom Essays.

Not applicable

You have to in basic standard terms with installation them on an along with identical workstation in case you very ought to. Essay,Please be extra particular once you totally describe advanced application. you're truly not attempting to place in sq place . Server 2010 administration Studio(SSMS local), you have to attempt to place in sq software Server 2010 administration Studio convey (SSMSE).

Not applicable

These causes are very common and maybe cause of these issues server is not working and peoples face problems now everyone should take the useful points. By the way, 2 months ago a firm thesis writing service Dubai share a report there is the same causes about the server so it's mean definitely these problems mostly peoples face it.

Not applicable

Seo Company or digital marketing Agency must be able to track, analyze, and measure online information of your Company and produce quick outcome based on it.

Not applicable

I am software engineering students and currently enrolled in 4th semester. I am studying system analysis and reports cource in which i was stuck in completing my assignment. I was looking for the essay writing service for my assignment but now i can do it by myself as the assignment was related to the management server system.log file so now I can take help from here thank you.

Not applicable

Returning HB_FAILED message to sender? Essay Writing Services from last pervious 2 week I am getting lots of mails stating that HB_FAILED message failed: returning HB_FAILED message to sender from someone new whom I am not relating to with some big attachments.

Not applicable

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Lovedollpalace.com is the best place online for sex dolls at affordable prices with free shipping. We are the top manufacturer and seller of TPE & realistic sex dolls all over the world.

Not applicable
Not applicable
Not applicable

Thanks for the post.

Access institute provides the best software quality assurance analyst certification and other medical and IT programs.

Not applicable

A debt place online for sex dolls at affordable prices

Not applicable

I had this equivalent issue, and it set aside me a long effort to discover an answer. I found the arrangement figuring out how to profit at instant play at Spin Palace. I figure it would profit you a ton on the off chance that you visit this site at the earliest opportunity.

Not applicable

I read your article is best you are a great writer I am also a Business Plan writer in Dubai for the last five years We give business Plan Consulting Service in UAE to our entrepreneurs. The business start with an idea. We present you with the most excellent idea to start your business in Dubai.

Not applicable

Thanks a lot to think about us and write such a beautiful article, always give your best and be successful in your future, I have a good process to make assignment by MBA Dissertation Help through our expert.

Not applicable

May I simply say what a relief to find an individual who genuinely knows what they are discussing over the internet. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people have to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you're not more popular because you surely have the gift. onsite mobile repair bangalore Good blog post. I certainly appreciate this site. Keep writing! asus display replacement It’s nearly impossible to find well-informed people in this particular topic, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks motorola display replacement

Not applicable

You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites online. I am going to recommend this website! vivo display replacement A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you need to write more on this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people do not speak about these issues. To the next! Kind regards!! lg battery replacement Hello there! I simply would like to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent information you have got right here on this post. I am returning to your website for more soon. huawei display replacement

Version history
Last update:
‎04-03-2015 03:40 PM
Updated by: