FHIR Accelerator using Apigee

6 10 2,000

Apigee aims to help healthcare customers deliver on MU Stage-3 (Meaningful Use) guidelines and mobile apps more quickly with the new Health APIx solution. By combining the world’s leading API management platform with Health APIx, Apigee has partnered with Persistent and made it easier for healthcare organizations to significantly accelerate the journey by providing pre-built assets and quick-start packs to build and expose APIs built on FHIR standards.

Queries/comments/suggestions? Would love to hear from you in the comments below.

Check out the above webinar to learn:

Comments
kuladeep_surise
Participant II

Hi @Aashima Gupta / @Cladius Fernando I am trying to explore Health API. I see an issue with the Getting Started documentation. It says CallBack URL is optional, but it is a mandatory field. Could you please help me get past this issue. I couldnt find any other blog/article on this.

cladius_fernand
Participant V

@kuladeep kumar surisetti, thanks for pointing out the nuance. We have done several changes on the portal after this webinar was recorded. For now, you could add a dummy url in the callback url field to proceed with creating a developer app.

anilsr
Staff

@Cladius Fernando , Just FYI, Do you know you can make it optional field just a click of a button In Application Settings page through configuration. Let us know if you need any help.

cladius_fernand
Participant V

@Anil Sagar, thanks for mentioning that. I've done the necessary changes.

anilsr
Staff

Awesome, Glad to know @Cladius Fernando , @kuladeep kumar surisetti , Now callback field is optional. Just verified same.

kuladeep_surise
Participant II
@Cladius Fernando

@Anil Sagar Could you please let us know how to request for the Health APIX components(proxies etc).

vijay-2

How do we get access to it? I would like to try it? Is it compatible with Google Healthcare API?

cladius_fernand
Participant V

@Vijay Zharotia, thanks for your interest in Health APIx. You can find more details here and here.

shawkyfoda
Participant IV

Could You please kindly provide the openapi specs used in healthapix devportal

Not applicable

I think that nowadays FHIR is one of the most important parts of digital media from the health care sector. Now with this COVID-19 pandemic, I think that FHIR is the safest way to contact your doctor, that's why I decided to study this area. It's not so hard to study FHIR resources. I thought this would be harder. I advise you all to start investing in FHIR because it's profitable in 2021. I think that this would be a great opportunity for young IT-students. I started to work in this domain, and I am very pleased.

Version history
Last update:
‎01-26-2016 03:56 PM
Updated by: