Error while saving changes to API proxy in Edge

Server Error.

com.apigee.zookeeper.ZooKeeperException{ code = zookeeper.ErrorCreatingDirectory, message = Error creating directory for path : /organizations/asagarnodeapp/environments/test/apiproxies/playProxy/revisions/2/statuses/3cb53ac7-7474-4f9a-aa37-86ca9796fdb1, associated contexts = []}

Any idea why this error message is displayed when i save an updated API Proxy ?

462-screen-shot-2015-05-20-at-112128-am.png

Solved Solved
0 16 991
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Not applicable

asagar , Can you check what component uuid is that ? and also the deployment status of that APIproxy . Probably it was not undeployed or deployed properly

use this mangement API v1/organizations/$orgname/apis/$apiproxy/deployments

View solution in original post

Issue has been fixed. Was a zookeeper inconsistency issue, restart and redeploy fixed it.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Not applicable

asagar , Can you check what component uuid is that ? and also the deployment status of that APIproxy . Probably it was not undeployed or deployed properly

use this mangement API v1/organizations/$orgname/apis/$apiproxy/deployments

@Maruti Chand , Just noticed some times it shows above error, sometimes it deploys successfully.

Thats bad . is this on-premise ? looks like there are some issues with 3cb53ac7-7474-4f9a-aa37-86ca9796fdb1 . try to restart and see if you run into same issue .

Hi @asagar and @Maruti Chand

I'm also getting the same error since 15 days when I'm trying to save an updated API Proxy.

Due to which I had to save it as a new revision every time when I update the proxy.

Error Deploying com.apigee.zookeeper.ZooKeeperException{ code = zookeeper.ErrorCreatingPath, message = Error while creating path : /organizations/siddharth1/environments/test/apiproxies/c/revisions/19/statuses/3cb53ac7-7474-4f9a-aa37-86ca9796fdb1/status, associated contexts = []}

Error found while trying to restore deployments Revision was deployed in environments [test] before saving. Now it is deployed in [].

@Maruti Chand It's on cloud... Restart Message processor ?

@asagar, @Barahalikar Siddharth Interesting , you both see the problem on the same component . Can either of you paste the out of the management API /v1/organizations/$orgname/apis/$apiproxy/deployments ?

That can be a router or MP . the output can provide us more information .

Please find attached log with response.

PS: API call was made after successful deployment. apideploy.txt

You see that 3cb53ac7-7474-4f9a-aa37-86ca9796fdb1 is a router . Look like it has some issues . We should get the router logs when that issue happens to understand the issue better .

"status": "deployed",\
                       "type": [\
                      "router"\
                    ],\
                   "uUID": "3cb53ac7-7474-4f9a-aa37-86ca9796fdb1"\

Support should be able to fix that .

Issue has been fixed. Was a zookeeper inconsistency issue, restart and redeploy fixed it.

Not applicable

496-apigee.png

HI, I;m also facing same issue. I tried above steps but not luck.

Dear @Aditya Thatte , Thank you for bringing to our notice. We are following up with our Support and will update you.

hsnbilgen
Participant III

I had same error on my cloud version. I couldn't solve that like a month. After that error brought me the other one which is in the following link: Organization does not exist . After it has to be solved by Apigee Support than i got help from support. The main reason before everything i was trying to create new organization on free cloud version by apigee. Than errors appears. So here is advice if you are using free cloud version do not even try to create new org. I hope this will be helpful for you @Anil Sagar.

Dear @Hasan ,

We can able to reproduce same issue on free orgs of Apigee Edge. Earlier, We fixed the issue and seems like fix is temporary and the same issue we see it again. We are trying to fix it permanently. We will keep you updated.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

hsnbilgen
Participant III

It's solved already. Thanks to support man.

Not applicable

I am also facing the same issue, can you help?

com.apigee.zookeeper.ZooKeeperException{ code = zookeeper.ErrorCreatingPath, message = Error while creating path : /organizations/*******/environments/test/apiproxies/ServiceEngine/revisions/4/statuses/3cb53ac7-7474-4f9a-aa37-86ca9796fdb1/status, associated contexts = []}

Hi,

I am having similar problem in private cloud 4.16.05. Need help

Regards,

Pallavi

Hi I am facing similar issue but in private cloud version 4.16.05