Getting following error when I tried to run maven script given in example "No config tokens found for Environment test, for proxy file name default.xml"

Not applicable

I am trying to deploy forecastrss-recommended proxy given in sample code, using maven script but I am getting error mentioned in question title. I just cloned GitHub repo and tried to run Maven script available in code.

https://github.com/apigee/apigee-deploy-maven-plugin/tree/master/samples/forecastweatherapi-recommen...

https://github.com/apigee/apigee-deploy-maven-plugin/tree/master/samples

Solved Solved
0 9 636
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

First thing I would do is go to jslint.com and validate your config.json file. Alternatively, you can use the sample below as a replacement and see if deployment succeeds (or fails with a different error - it may if you have dependent values being manipulated in the config process).

{
    "configurations": [{
        "name": "test",
        "policies": [],
        "proxies": [],
        "targets": []
    }]
}

This is a single profile, empty version of config.json.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

Take a look at your config.json file. The deploy script is looking for entries that match the target "test" and finding none.

Hi David,

Means, Do I need to create that sampleproxy in Apigee Edge first (Using UI)? Then running script will modify that proxy with new configuration I do with XML?

Not applicable

Also, look into shared-pom.xml and pom.xml to match profiles the profile you're running. You can find shared profiles here and project specific shared pom here. Also, make you're providing the profile while calling mvn command.

For instance:

$ mvn install -P app-payment-api-test -username={your_email} -password={your_password}

Not applicable

Hi David and DZuluaga,

I tried and checked all of your suggestions but it did not help. Still I am facing same issue and all configurations looks good to me.

@Sandesh Gawali

Is this issue still persist?You can try switching debug logging mode (by adding -X) in the mvn install command ,which gives you more details about the execution step wise.

Not applicable

First thing I would do is go to jslint.com and validate your config.json file. Alternatively, you can use the sample below as a replacement and see if deployment succeeds (or fails with a different error - it may if you have dependent values being manipulated in the config process).

{
    "configurations": [{
        "name": "test",
        "policies": [],
        "proxies": [],
        "targets": []
    }]
}

This is a single profile, empty version of config.json.

@David Allen, @Diego Zuluaga

I'm having a similar problem via Jenkins and Maven on Windows, getting file not found, but maven works manually in another directory on the build server. Could it be the file path that Jenkins is using to run the mvn command is too long?

OK, fixed it, changed the Workspace and Build directories to be

d:\shortpath/${ITEM_FULL_NAME}/workspace

d:\shortpath/${ITEM_FULL_NAME}/builds

Not applicable

@Sandesh Gawali

Hi Sandesh,

Were you able to resolve this issue? Please advise

Regards,

Nagesh