No compensation has been paid.

I have already registered my bank account with Google Payment Center but my earnings have not been paid since November 2022.
I contacted Google Payment Center Help but received a message from Google Payment Merchant saying "We don't know, please contact the payer".
I have contacted the Google Workspace referral program several times but have not received a response...
How can I receive my reward?

Here is my link.
https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/JWPw

0 16 1,149
16 REPLIES 16

Hi @MitsuhitoHonda,

Thank you for reaching out.
It seems there is an issue with the payment system. We have submitted a ticket with the payment team to review the issue.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them

Hi, Ms @Carolina-A

Thank you for your response.
I am waiting to hear from them.

Hi, @Carolina-A

It has been a week since I received your response and I have not heard back from Google.
What should I do?

Hi @MitsuhitoHonda,

Thank you for your patience while we wait for this to be resolved. I will let you know once it has been resolved.

If all goes well your referral will be added and processed in the next payment cycle after mid February (payout arrives in bank accounts sometime in early March).

HI, @Carolina-A 

@MitsuhitoHonda wrote:

I have already registered my bank account with Google Payment Center but my earnings have not been paid since November 2022.
I contacted Google Payment Center Help but received a message from Google Payment Merchant saying "We don't know, please contact the payer".
I have contacted the Google Workspace referral program several times but have not received a response...
How can I receive my reward?

Here is my link.
https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/JWPw

I have waited as per your instructions but have not been paid by Google.
Also see "Google Payments: Your payment is pending " email is still being sent, and Google is unable to specify any resolution.

What is this current status?

Hi @MitsuhitoHonda,

We have logged the issue associated to your error message to the Payment Eng team. We have been closely tracking the progress, and will let you know when the issue has been resolved.

We are sorry for how long this is taking and  thank you for your continued patience.

Hi, @Carolina-A

I understand that it will take time.
I assume the next payment will be in early April as well?

Hi @MitsuhitoHonda,

Unfortunately it's hard to say as it is a separate team that is handling the issue. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them

Thank you for your patience

Hi @Carolina-A 

This month (April) no payment was made...
It's been three months since you issued this ticket to Google's payment team back in January.
Does Google not do legitimate rewards? Or is it because I am a referral for Japan?

Hi @MitsuhitoHonda,

We are sorry for the delay. The payment Eng team is  actively working on your case. They are looking into the situation and I will let you know as soon as they let us know they are pushing an update to fix the issue.

In the meantime continue to spread the word about Google Workspace. Once this is resolved you will get paid out for all your eligible referrals.

Thank you for your patience

Hi @Carolina-A 

They are looking into the situation and I will let you know as soon as they let us know they are pushing an update to fix the issue.

Many people have posted the same issue in this community. Why is it that people have solved the problem later than me?
I question the priorities of that team...

Also, do I have to wait a month (May)?

Another small group of users from Japan have a different issue where they can't enter their bank details. That issue is also being addressed by the payment Eng team. 

We will let you know as soon as they have solved the issue and reach out to you asap. 

Thank you for your continued patience while they resolve the issue for us

Hi, @Carolina-A

This month (May) the issue is still not resolved and I am not receiving any rewards....

Hi @MitsuhitoHonda,

Unfortunately the issue still affects all users in Japan. The Google Pay accounting and Engineering team is working on fixing the issue.

As soon as this is resolved you will be paid out for all your eligible referrals.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. 

Hi @Carolina-A 

I reported this issue on 24 January 2023, but it has still not been resolved.
And I still have not heard from that Google payment team.

When will this issue be resolved?
And did you really create a ticket?

Hi @MitsuhitoHonda,

Our team hopes the Payment Engineering team is now closer than to solving the issue. They have had a lot of progress going through the Treasury, Taxes and Legal departments to look into the matter.

We are hopeful that we will be able to pay out all our Japanese referral members soon. Unfortunately we still don't have an ETA when they will have the approvals they need from the other departments, but rest assured we will pay you out as soon as the payment system has been fixed

Thank you for your continued patience 

Carolina