API for Referral Program

Is there any API to automate the process of registering new accounts through the Referral Program, using my affiliate code?

0 2 609
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @webdantas,

Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm that by "affiliate code" I assume you mean promotion codes?

The promotion codes are distributed by our support team to referral members (you) on a 1:1 basis. You can request as many promotion codes as you would like, however please remember you have a limit of 100 promotion codes per calendar year. Additionally promotion codes must be shared directly to your referrer and should not be easily accessible and displayed on websites or social media. 

You can find more information on our resource site. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Happy Sharing!

It depends on the specific referral program you are looking to automate account registration for. Some companies may offer APIs or other tools for affiliate marketers to generate referral links and track referrals, while others may not have this capability.

If the referral program you are interested in offers an API, you may be able to use it to automate the process of registering new accounts with your affiliate code. You will need to check the documentation and terms of service for the specific referral program to see if this is possible.

However, it is important to note that using automation tools or scripts to artificially inflate referral counts or gain unauthorized referrals may be a violation of the referral program's terms of service, and can result in account suspension or other penalties. Make sure to review the terms and guidelines of the referral program before attempting to use any automation tools.