Workspace Acceptance Expiration

As partners we send the google workspace service to the client but the client did not accept the terms and conditions of the service on time, how could I send the service again? I mean the password of the super administrator?

Solved Solved
0 5 3,323
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok, I am trying to rephrase one more time ๐Ÿ™‚  You can't "resend the service". What you have to do instead is go into the admin console of the customer (you have access to it from your sales console). Then *reset* (not resend) the *password* of their admin user. 

Then give the new password to the admin user and tell them to log in to the admin console with the new password you just generated. 

When they log in to the admin console, the admin console will ask them to confirm the terms of service. Once they have accepted/confirmed, their Google Workspace account will be re-activated (un-suspended). 

You can't resend the initial invitation that was sent when you created the customer in the sales console. You have to instead reset their password in their admin console, as described above. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You should have access to the customer's admin console. Access it through your channel partner sales console. Once in, reset the password of the customer's super-admin. When they log in for the first time, they will be prompted to accept the terms and conditions. 

In my administration panel as pather sales I don't get the option to resend it, it comes out as order suspended 

Not resend it. Follow my instructions above. Go into their admin console, *reset* the password of the admin account, send them the new password through an email or a phone call, and ask them to sign in. When they sign in with the new password you sent them, they will be prompted to accept the terms. Once they do that, the account should be un-suspended. 

but the client never accepts the terms of service, that is, he never entered his session and now in my parther sales console I do not have the option to resend the service

Ok, I am trying to rephrase one more time ๐Ÿ™‚  You can't "resend the service". What you have to do instead is go into the admin console of the customer (you have access to it from your sales console). Then *reset* (not resend) the *password* of their admin user. 

Then give the new password to the admin user and tell them to log in to the admin console with the new password you just generated. 

When they log in to the admin console, the admin console will ask them to confirm the terms of service. Once they have accepted/confirmed, their Google Workspace account will be re-activated (un-suspended). 

You can't resend the initial invitation that was sent when you created the customer in the sales console. You have to instead reset their password in their admin console, as described above.