Urgent Help Needed: Sole User without Admin Rights and Account Suspended Alert

Hi everyone,

I'm facing an issue with my Google Workspace account and need guidance. I registered on Google Workspace with the email address info@xy...de, and I am the only user on this account. However, I seem to have lost all administrative privileges, which now restricts my access to several necessary features that require Super Admin or Admin rights.

To make matters more complicated, I received an alert indicating that my account has been suspended. Despite this, I can still log in to the Google Admin Console and view everything, but it seems I no longer have admin rights. It's quite confusing since I am the sole user.

google problem2.png

I'm unable to reach out to Google Support directly as it requires admin account credentials which, ironically, should be mine.

google problem.png

Has anyone here encountered a similar issue or have any insights on how I can resolve this situation? Any advice or steps to follow would be greatly appreciated.

0 2 71
2 REPLIES 2

@trhz I would recommend you look at this Knowledge Base on recovering admin access to your Google Workspace instance: https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561?hl=en.  HTH, KAM

Thank you, KAM, for the guidance on recovering admin access to my Google Workspace instance. I followed the steps provided in the Knowledge Base here, but unfortunately, I was unable to recover my administrator access.

Btw, I manage a Google account for a nonprofit organization. We successfully completed the registration process two weeks ago, and our nonprofit status was confirmed by the Google partner "percent." However, when I checked our storage on Google Drive, I noticed we only have 15 GB available instead of the usual 100 TB for nonprofit organizations. I am concerned there might be an issue with my entire Workspace account.

Is there a specific support channel or additional steps I should follow to revover admin access to my nonprofit account?