Google Workspace Migration Disaster - Support Useless

Hello Community,

I’m dealing with a severe issue after attempting to migrate from Microsoft to Google Workspace for better meeting capabilities, and I'm utterly disappointed. Not only is my account now locked, but my access to Google One has been revoked as well, despite the fact that my card was charged for both services. I can’t access what I paid for.

I've tried contacting Google Support multiple times, but all I get are automated responses that solve nothing. It’s clear to me that there’s a lack of real support. No one seems capable of addressing or even understanding my issue. It's frustrating that they continue to charge me without providing the services or the support I need.

Has anyone else experienced this? How did you manage to resolve it? I’m looking for any advice on getting through to someone who can actually help, because right now, it feels like I'm stuck without recourse.

Thanks for any help or insight you can offer.

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-10 113014.png

I've successfully passed the 2FA step, yet I'm still facing an insurmountable barrier: the system prompts for a phone number verification which doesn't accept any of the 30 different numbers I've tried. This is a critical issue blocking access to my account even after the proper security protocols have been followed, rendering my business operations at a standstill. Immediate attention to this matter is paramount.

0 0 93
0 REPLIES 0
Top Solution Authors