Admin Alerts for Users who are bouncing emails

It was brought to my attention that a user in my org inbox was bouncing emails, but only some, and only when receiving emails sent to a group.

I found out I had to go to groups.google.com > Click "Members" > Search for the user that may be affected > Click "Settings Gear" > Global Settings > Bounce Status > "Clear Bounces for User".

6 sub menus to find out if a user was affected by a bounce issue.

So naturally I asked, how can I be alerted when this issue occurs and I was told 

"Use ELS (email log search) periodically to check if a users email has bounced emails."
This requires searching by user individually, and instead of seeing a report of bounced emails, they suggested I click into every single email log one by one (cause it doesn't show it in the results) to check the status of EACH INDIVIDUAL EMAIL to see if it bounced. or was delivered.

WHAT? Nobody has time for that. I'm not checking 100s of users INDIVIDUAL EMAILS one by one to see if they are affected by a bounce that has to be manually cleared by me when the issue occurs. 

I was told there is no report that shows bounces, no alert, no tool to check if users are getting a high number of inbound bounces. 

They told me to submit a feature request. So here I am. 

Feature:
SIMPLE LOGGING OR ALERTS TO KNOW IF THIS FLAG EVER POPS UP ON A USER. "Emails currently bouncing"

digiaust_0-1713927558233.png

digiaust_2-1713927707459.png

0 0 63
0 REPLIES 0