Access Rejected Incoming Workspace Email

I use a catch-all Workspace Gmail account to receive all emails sent to my domain ([somename]@example.com). Recently it looks like Gmail within Workspace has started rejecting all emails that do no pass DMARC and DKIM checks, instead of sending them to Spam in the catch-all account. As far as I know I have turned off all restrictions that are optional within Workspace to make sure all emails go through. I can find records of these rejected emails in the "Email Log Search" function within the Admin features, but as far as I can tell it's impossible for me to actually get the raw content of any of these rejected emails.

I know that the correct solution is for whoever is trying to send me email to fix their email systems to avoid getting rejected, but this is currently causing me issues, specifically with password resets and 2FA emails. I specifically need to view the content of a password reset email that is being sent from a domain that will never realistically be able to update their email settings.

Is there any way to turn off these rejections, or if not, view the full email content of the rejected messages?

0 2 1,031
2 REPLIES 2

@chrisg This is nothing to do with your account specifically. We've been seeing them get implemented for numerous domains and it's coming in full force in a few weeks.   See https://www.emailonacid.com/blog/article/industry-news/gmail-yahoo-new-requirements/

HTH, KAM

I too was wondering if we (as admins) can view the contents of rejected emails? The email log search only shows the subject line.