SSL Certificate and Cloud Run

Hello,

I have a Google Cloud Function (Which exports itself into Google Cloud Run), for said Function I also have a Domain Mapping set up and this is meant to be an ODATA Service.

I also currently own said domain (Let's call it www.mysite.com), I also have a Wildcard (*.mysite.com) and SSL Certificate, all of this is currently generated and hosted by Hostinger.

Everything works perfectly fine in EXCEL and PowerBI. However when I'm trying to consume this in 

I'm trying to consume this "Sap DataSphere" and I'm getting an error of it being unable to obtain the respective SSL Certificate in the Handshake.
I investigated related to this and noticed when I consume the URL I have set up in Domain Mapping in Cloud Run it generates a certificate from "Let's Encrypt", instead of using the SSL Certificate from Hostinger.

How can I force Cloud Run / Domain Mapping to use the correct SSL Certificate instead of Google generating it's own?

Thanks in advance.

1 1 122
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Jlguti ,

By the looks of it, you're going to use your own SSL certificate instead of the certificate from Let's Encrypt. However, Domain Mapping of Cloud Run is under Pre-GA and this means that only Google-managed certificates will be used by Domain Mapping. 

Your workaround for this is to use Load Balancer if you prefer using your own SSL certificate. You can follow the documentation that I linked for more details.

Hope this helps.