Swag Drop: The Google Cloud Mug Warmer

Today, let's take a look at the first swag from the Premium+ Milestone – The Google Cloud Mug Warmer- the ultimate companion for tech enthusiasts, students, and office professionals alike!

The Google Cloud Mug Warmer is all about revolutionizing your desk setup. Here's why it deserves a prominent spot on your workspace:

1. Beat the Chill and Boost Your Focus: No more lukewarm beverages! The Google Cloud Mug Warmer, powered by a USB plug (Type A), uses intelligent temperature control to keep your drink perfectly warm, allowing you to maintain focus and avoid those dreaded microwave dashes.

2. Safety First:  Peace of mind comes standard with the built-in 8-hour automatic shut-off feature. No more worries about leaving your mug warmer on all day, perfect for those forgetful moments.

Yugali_1-1711077976047.png

3. Designed for The Arcade Champions:  Whether you're a student burning the midnight oil or a busy professional conquering deadlines, this mug warmer caters to your needs.

4. Temperature at a Glance:  A conveniently located temperature display allows you to monitor your beverage's warmth and adjust settings if needed. This mug warmer comes with 3 temperature settings! 

So add a touch of Google Cloud flair to your workday and don't miss out on this exclusive item at the upcoming Prize Counter!

Remember, the more Arcade Points you collect, the closer you get to the Google Cloud Mug Warmer!

See you in the Cloud!

P.S. - Get ready for a new challenge launching soon...

10 18 2,896
18 REPLIES 18

Waiting for more good swag drops. The desk collective one was impressive ....

When can we claim them!? 

When the arcade prize counter opens then we can redeem the prizes in exchange with the arcade points.... Generally the prize counter opens in December if I'm not wrong... Don't know exact Date ... Let's wait 

No @Atharva1723 , The Prize counter will open after this season ends means after the end of  June(end of Cohort-1). As you know the arcade program held up in two phases in a year.(Jan-Jun & Jul-Dec). So you can expect swags accordingly.

Yes you are right 

@Jeeva9599 July 

I don't think I will be able to reach the premium plus milestone. Waiting for the swag drops for advanced milestone.

Hey @ pragya_123 You can easily reach upto top tier swags
Just keep doing all g ames and at last do skill badges to compensate
your points
3 skill badge gives 1 point

Thanks for the tip, but I have missed the January labs plus it requires lot of time to do the skill badges. Not to forget they require credits as well. I'm satisfied with the trivias and level badges 😊

Now they updated the rules 

now 2 skill badge gives 1 point 

How to get credits to complete skill badges?

You can ask the arcade facilitator or get monthly subscription through codes or no cost credits sent on your mail by arcade

Thanks for the suggestions, but I didn't get no cost credit mail in February as well as in March month.

Does this mean that If I get 60 points (though doesn't seem likely :P), I'll get the earlier milestone prizes plus this mug warmer? or is it going to be a separate bundle of prizes in each? I'll probably reach Premium but I want desk collective too.

I want to avoid no-brand name electronics devices. It won't last long or even worst, short circuited. 

Prefer cool mugs, sturdy bags, premium baseball caps, 100% cool cotton polo shirt instead. 

Yeah branded electric items from companies like havels not made in china
local items following no safety norms

I would be nice if you give the correct size Mug with the Mug Warmer

@Yugali 

can we get 2 milestone swags if we have enough points

Top Labels in this Space