New game /events

If anyone knows do share here

Solved Solved
5 14 1,212
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Follow and subscribe newsletters of Qwiklabs on Medium so that you are notified for any upcoming events and games.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Register today for a chance to win $25 in prizes in the next Qwiklabs Trivia!

Google Cloud Data Summit on April 6
The event will focus on how organizations can make smarter decisions and solve complex challenges using AI, machine learning, analytics, databases, and more.
https://cloudonair.withgoogle.com/events/summit-data-cloud-2022

Thanks a lot will there be games /hands on labs?/

I shall check this info. Thank you for asking.

Teresa

Learn to build better, faster and at scale at the #GoogleCloudTechSeries this March 29-30. With hands-on labs and demos, you’ll rapidly build in-demand skills and gain knowledge across key GCP solutions. Beginner or expert, this is for you! → https://bit.ly/3D0kOiZ

This is an important event that cannot be missed

innovators hive 2022 

So you heard the buzz about a Google Cloud technical event where you can meet and share with Google leaders, learn from the best community developers, and come away inspired and connected! Register now to get your ticket - we’re limiting it to the first 1,000 sign ups

Follow and subscribe newsletters of Qwiklabs on Medium so that you are notified for any upcoming events and games.

Hi, I noticed on the posts on Medium that at the end they normally put a code to redeem credits. Do you know where I can redeem this code?

You can redeeem it just by clicking the link there will be a popup. Just
enter the code

Hi! If the codes at the end of a Medium post are still valid, they can be used inside Qwiklabs/SkillsBoost for the learning path linked in the post.

That's a great piece of advice, thank you for sharing!

How can you provide us link?

Sin título.jpg

Good morning community.
For those who want to be more involved in the use of the cloud. GCG cloud twin cities, will be holding various talks to continue learning about the various topics of the cloud 

GDG Cloud Twin Cities 

the first event is Wed, Mar 23, 6:00 PM (CDT)

Sin título.jpg                                Authorized? Identity & Access Management in Google Cloud

GDG community Cloud Twin Cities 

I invite you to attend the activities 

ty for this tread!!

Top Labels in this Space