GCP certificate not received

Hi all,

I completed GCP network certificate around 1.5 months ago, but I haven't received the certificate however I am continuously following up but there is no response, I have to submit this on priority.

0 17 909
17 REPLIES 17

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi Vijay,

I hope you're doing well. Felt sad about your issues. I also faced the situation about my certificate name mistake but the support team resolved it in 2 days only.

I would like the share the below details, I hope it will be helpful for you....

Sometimes support team reply goes into spam folder so make sure to check your spam folder. Side by side get in touch with certification support team with your complete details, usually support team replies in same day or after one day and also you can try to get in touch with the gcp certification manager. 

Let me know if you find the above details helpful. Or you can connect with me on linkedin @ Asif Abdul Gani Shaikh.

Thanks.

Hi Asif,
Thank you for your reply, can you please help me with the  gcp certification manager email id.
Thanks
Vijay

HI Vijay,

For certification issues please send an email to: certification-support@google.com

Thanks,

Tamzid

Hi,

I have send email so many times but no one is reverting 

Hi Vijay, 

You recieved the gcp certificate ?

Hi Vasub,

I have not received yet.

Hi Jadhavvijay,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Can you please tell me further:

1. From which platform are you giving the exams? Webassessor or CertiMetrics? 

2. Do you have access to Accredible?

3. What is shown at your Candidate Portal? Is it showing that you have passed the exam with a valid date and the subject name?

4. Can you see your badge at your accredible account? 

You can share screenshots. And also, Sir the right support team for the issue is : certification-support@google.com

Please feel free to send them an email and an agent will be able to help you further.

Thank you for being with Google Cloud and Happy Learning !

Faithfully yours,

Tamzid

Hi Tamzid,

Thanks for your reply.!

1. From which platform are you giving the exams? Webassessor or CertiMetrics? :- Webassessor 

2. Do you have access to Accredible? :- Yes I do have

3. What is shown at your Candidate Portal? Is it showing that you have passed the exam with a valid date and the subject name? : - Yes Its showing Pass the exam and google is validating the result.

4. Can you see your badge on your accredible account?  : - No I can't see the passed exam badges and certificate.

Yes

HI Jadhavvijay,

1. Send an email to: certification-support@google.com or Submit a Form from here https://support.google.com/cloud-certification/gethelp 

You will get a response from them, on your reply email attach a screenshot of your Webassessor Page.  

2. Submit a request also to Kryterion Support from here (Please scroll down to see the Email Button): 

https://kryterion.my.site.com/support/s/contactsupport?language=en_US 

And also you can chat with them, if this is urgent. They will ask for your Candidate User Name and will give you an answer hopefully. Here is the screenshot for your convenience, Sir.

Kriterion Support.png

I believe you will get some results after doing these. And all you need to have is patience Sir.

Thank you once again for being with Google Cloud. Happy Learning !

Faithfully Yours,

Tamzid

Hi Tamzid,

Thank you for your revert.!

I have already sent around 10+ emails to certification-support@google.com and taken daily follow-ups but unfortunately, no one has replied.

Also, so many times filled this form https://support.google.com/cloud-certification/gethelp  but always deleted my ticket as a duplicate.

Also, I have often had a chat with https://kryterion.my.site.com/support/s/contactsupport?language=en_US  but they are always saying that check with GCP support.

I have been following up for the last two + months but I never received my certificate I can expect a delay of max. 15 days but this is unexpected.
Thus 15 days ago I took another GCP exam and I was cleared within 2 days was received a certificate but in 2 months I cleared one exam but I did not receive a certificate.

Hi,

Well, this is a very new situation to me. Since you haven't received your badge at accredible, can you also send an email to support@credential.net with your Accredible Username and Google Cloud Candidate ID. And meanwhile are you are cloud partner? Also please share screenshots of your Accredible Page and Google Cloud WebAssessor Page.

At this point, you will have to have patience sir.

My Apologies for the delay.

Faithfully Yours,

Tamzid Hussain Khan

Hi Tamzid,
Thank you for your reply.!

Sure I will send email to support@credential.net .

I am not Cloud Partner.

below are screen shots.

jadhavvijay_0-1699418980140.pngjadhavvijay_1-1699418998224.png

Thanks

Vijay

Hi Jadhav,

Thanks for the information, I suggest, you email support@credential.net with the screenshots and also I will try from my end to inquire about your situation with the related team and see what they have to say. Again, your Candidate ID is not visible, you can also reply with your Candidate ID, if needed you can send a Private Message to me with the candidate ID. 

I cannot promise you with an immediate resolution, but I will try my best to get back to you with updates on behalf of the Community. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Tamzid 

Hi tamzid,

Can you please help where do I found my credentials?

and any update from your end?

Hii Vijay,

Do you received Certificate or not ?

No  I don't receive any kind of certificate 😞

Top Labels in this Space