Certification Journey Cohorts for our Partners

Join Google Cloud’s Partner Certification Kickstart, an accelerated online training program, to strengthen your technical knowledge in as little as six weeks. Take the first step toward industry-recognized certification here.

Getting certified is required to maintain your status in Partner Advantage, but it also helps your company differentiate themselves within the industry. Stand out to customers by showcasing validated, technical skills that are needed to solve real-world challenges.

Good luck!

Teresa

3 6 486
6 REPLIES 6

Thanks for this opportunity @Teresa_Pato 

I have one query like this offer is valid till (is there any deadline ) because I was planning to start from December (due to exams) 

faq doc is not accessible please fix it

Thank you, Abhishek. May I ask which FAQ doc are you referring to? Was it linked in a follow-up email you received after registering? 
Thank you

Teresa

Yes it was .

Thanks. I'll pass this information to the relevant team. Thanks for flagging.

Hello Abhishek.

There is no fixed end date for this program but it is not guaranteed that free voucher availability will last into December 2022.   Voucher availability is not infinite and if the program is heavily subscribed it is possible they could be used up before year end.  We recommend participation as early as possible.
Thanks

Teresa

Top Labels in this Space