๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ All you need to know about the Google Cloud Arcade Milestones!

Arcade Players!

We have an important announcement to make!

The next Arcade Prize Counter is scheduled to open in July 2024, and will be like never before. That's because your journey to the prize counter will pass through different milestones!

The different milestones are:

1) Standard Milestone - 10 Points
2) Advanced Milestone - 25 Points
3) Premium Milestone - 40 Points
4) Premium+ Milestone - 60 Points

What this means for you:

1) It's the ultimate assurance that your efforts will be rewarded. This means that the Arcade Milestones ensure each player receives multiple swags, regardless of the milestone they have unlocked! For example, if you have earned 11 Arcade Points, you will be eligible to receive the set of swags from the Standard Milestone. If you have earned 27 Arcade points, you will be eligible to redeem the set of swags from the Advanced Milestone, and so on.

Yugali_0-1708578921326.png

2) No more worrying about planning your points budget. We've got you covered!

3) Swag combinations are directly proportional to the different milestones, which means the excitement grows with each milestone!

4) It is important to note that there is no limit to the points that you can earn. More the points, more the skills! 

We hope your Arcade journey has been smooth so far in 2024. Canโ€™t wait to see which milestones you unlock!

See you in the Cloud!

P.S. - Swag drops coming soon!!

35 28 8,033
28 REPLIES 28

My Goal is to unlock Premium Plus Milestone ๐Ÿ†

I hope it is possible to get 60 points with Arcade badges.

In February alone, you can collect 10 points from the Arcade games. Quite a rush time without even mentioning the Cloud Leader certification. The heat may even rise up in the coming months...

I have 14 points for arcade badges in my main account since the Arcade started. I cannot earn more points via skill badges because there are 72 that already have been earned. It is like 2 points max from leftovers available 72/80 skill badges.
That is my concern about the possibility of earning 60 points via arcade badges to be fair with milestones update.

You could make a new email and participate on arcade games .....

@Yugali : Please roll out the arcade points calculator so that we could have a basic note on it.

I think the calculator is not calculating it correctly

So does it mean if we reach Premium milestone we cannot claim anything from standard set ??   @Yugali 

Yes ,I am also getting stuck here ๐Ÿฅฒbut think about this previous arcade 25 points equal to one hoodie or 1 bag and tshirt was the option and this time what we are getting with 25 points is insane 

Advanced Milestone is enough for me.

Between looking for better cloud jobs and studying for certifications, creating a new account just to get more points by redoing the labs sets is horrendously time consuming. Better cloud jobs is the ultimate goal, not better swags. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I want to take down three birds with one shot

hi @Yugali , thank you,  this is way better than earlier FTFS. Also, please add a skill badge counter somewhere, all these calculations with new and upgraded courses, locales, and recounting again and again are adding to the confusion. A counter on the dashboard page will be truly helpful. 

I am pretty sure that I can achieve Premium+ Milestone.

I'm already in the cloud!

Participant I

I'm already in the cloud!

I have a doubt, if I achieve the PREMIUM PLUS MILESTONE, will I be eligible for the set of swags of only PREMIUM PLUS MILESTONE, or the set of swags of PREMIUM PLUS MILESTONE + set of swags of previously achieved milestones? Do help.

Cumulating swag packs related to every milestone seems to be the least likely.

Instead, one should expect a growing list of items with every milestone reached or the ability to choose any pack of items unlocked with every milestone.

But this is guessing. With a little more patience, we will learn more details.

Everything till your milestone is available 

@Yugali Mam my December swags are not yet delivered please send us a update I am eagerly waiting for my swags

registered mail id <PII removed by staff>

Email printose they are responsible for it... mention everything and mail them ....

Hey there! It seems like some people are getting into arguments in the comments about how to earn points and swag. However, I believe that it's more important to focus on learning than on collecting rewards because I have seen some comments suggesting people create new accounts to get more swags.

can we get 2 milestone swags if we have enough points

No ,i think upgraded milestone is only option....

Last date to complete skill badge to get Arcade Point ?

30th june month last date ....time 11.59p.m.

If  i have more than 70+ Points can i get both premium plus and standard milestone both swags  ?

Hey @Yugali will we get all the swags in the specific milestone that we achieve? I have this doubt please solve this.

Top Labels in this Space