Storage quota stuck

Hi,

I had a deployment in my account which reached Persistent Disk SSD (GB) quota (500GB) and canceled the deployment.

Now the problem is that after all resources were deleted (GKE and Compute Engine VMs), the quota is still shown as fully used! The craziest part is that there are no storage disks in that region, and API calls confirm this. But the quota is still listed as fully depleted.

Does anyone know how this is even possible and how to fix this? The second thought I have is how it will affect my billing — resources are not present (which is good I guess), but something uses the quota. Or it is just a glitch in the GCP backend? But then back to "how to fix this?"

Thank you

Solved Solved
6 1 74
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, after about 3-5 hours it "self-healed", so I guess it is just a back-end glitch. Hopefully it won't affect the billing, but still, these new account quotas are ridiculous and I spent several hours just to deal with them and fine tune my PoC to be able to run on GCP 🤦🏼‍♂️

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Well, after about 3-5 hours it "self-healed", so I guess it is just a back-end glitch. Hopefully it won't affect the billing, but still, these new account quotas are ridiculous and I spent several hours just to deal with them and fine tune my PoC to be able to run on GCP 🤦🏼‍♂️