Backup and DR - ERROR 42356

Hi there,
We recently update the Backup and DR Appliance to patch version 11.0.10.417, since then persist a Event Error alarming there, Google's documentation is clear and suggests that this error can be ignored. However, since the update, that error has been alarmed hourly and today we have got three weeks of this frequently error. I am just reporting because we already got this kind or error before but the Appliance quickly resolved by itself without any intervention.

Have any of you guys experienced on similar error? How did you manage to solve it?

Warning / Error - Event ID: 42356
Error Message: no File changes have been detected , no deleted files have been detected , new files have been detected.
What to do: This is is an internal event and can be ignored.

1 1 87
1 REPLY 1

Hi ivsamp,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community.

As per documentation with regards to the error message you're encountering, as this is an internal event, it can be ignored. If your backups and DR functionalities are working as expected, I do suggest ignoring it for now.

If the constant alerts are unbearable and it’s uncomfortable ignoring it, kindly reach out with our support team to have this investigated further. This will help in tracking the issue and be expedited for a fix in future updates.

I hope this helps.