Reporting GCP abuse

I have a large number of emails in my Gmail spam folder that are all coming from the Google Cloud Platform(storage.googleapis.com).
Is there a way to report this?

Solved Solved
4 7 1,262
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Sakoryu,

You can fill out the form in the "Report suspected abuse on Google Cloud Platform" page. Thank you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Sakoryu,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

In Gmail, you can try adding a filter that contains the word "storage.googleapis.com" to automatically move it to the "Spam Folder", or in your case, "Delete it".

1. Navigate and login to your Gmail account.
2. Once logged in, head to the settings page to set the filter
    Alternatively, you can go to this page through the UI by:
    Clicking on the Gear Icon in the upper left corner > See All Settings > Filters and Blocked Addresses

3. Click on "Create a new filter".

4. Enter "storage.googleapis.com" in the "Has the words field", as shown in the image below

Screenshot 2023-09-30 5.05.01 AM.png

5. Click on "Create Filter".

6. Select all the appropriate criteria that match your needs.

Please let me know if that was helpful. Thank you!

No matter what keywords I use, even the 

Enter "storage.googleapis.com" in the "Has the words field", as shown in the image below

as you suggested, it doesn't automatically delete the messages, it still fills up the spam folder, isn't there a way to completely delete such messages?  I'm getting 200 a day from the same sender who just alters his email address and subject slightly each time.

Hi, @lawrencenelson 
Thank you for your reply.
Offcourse Gmail is so smart, spam mail is filtered to spam folder automatically.
But these mail is sent from GCP. In other words, GCP is abused by spammer.
If there is the way to report, Google can restrict these account and ban.

This kind of reporting function is often set up at other hosting services, but I wonder if GCP doesn't have it?

Hi @Sakoryu,

You can fill out the form in the "Report suspected abuse on Google Cloud Platform" page. Thank you.

You've been very helpful. Thank you.

Hi Sakoryu, did you solve this? I have the same problem in my Gmail account

To our regret, nothing has been solved.