Website suspension for phishing, appeal advice requested

My personal portfolio website (hosted on firebase hosting) has been suspended for the past 10 days, and I'm not sure why. I'm wondering if anyone can help discern where I might've gone wrong with my appeal process? 

I think the main reason why my website was suspended was that it included a web page to help format emails; you would insert an email address, names, and group numbers and it would fill out the email template for you. This email insertion business may have been the reason a phishing flag was put up. 

Below is a message I sent to the appeals team, feel free to inform me how it could be improved:

Dear Google Cloud Platform / API Trust & Safety Team, 

I was experimenting with the following scope "../auth/gmail.addons.current.action.compose around the time of the policy violation. This may have been triggered specifically because I copied and pasted elements of a google authorization form from several different google API reference pages (I apologize, I was trying to do random things to see if they'd work).

In any case, all pages and scripts relating to the use of non-default scopes have since been removed. This project also has since had this scope entirely removed from the project OAuth scopes. Several other pages use <input type="text" ... tags but none of them masquerade as password input boxes. 

Please let me know if there are any unresolved issues,
[My Name], 

Below is the most recent appeal message I sent,  I tried to keep it short but I'm not sure if it was too short:
I've removed every web page except for index.html, 404.html. None of these webpages have the capability to accept email addresses or passwords. I've firebase deploy'ed it, but I can understand if the support team can't access my code, so I've put in my email in the field below. Please let me know how I can improve my situation.

Timeline:

On Nov 9, my website was suspended for appearing to host phishing content. It only marked one webpage as the issue. 

On Nov 9, I successfully appealed and the suspension was removed.

On Nov 10, the suspension was reinstated. This time marking the entire website as the issue.

On Nov 10 I re-apppealed,

On Nov 11 I re-appealed with more information. 

On Nov 19 I re-appealed 

Thanks for reading, any advice or criticism is appreciated

1 REPLY 1

In case anyone would like to know of any solutions or what happened, I made one final appeal the day after this post and left it alone for 12 days--when thankfully the appeal request was approved by Google's tech support. 

Top Labels in this Space