Integrated Portal configuration

Hi Team,

We want to enable Smart docs to our Edge public cloud request you to let us know is that feasible or not. If yes, let us know the steps to enable it.

Also we are referring the link [1] found Operations menu on top of the page and added the same menu option of operations to our portal which is returning "Page not available". Need to know is there any customization work done to make that /operations work in the link[1].

1-- https://apidocs.apigee.com/apis

Solved Solved
0 2 177
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not sure that I understand what you are asking, but if I had to guess, it is that you're interested in how to reproduce the equivalent of the operations page on the site that you linked to?

If I remember correctly, that page was built by hand, so this is not a feature of the integrated portals.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I'm not sure that I understand what you are asking, but if I had to guess, it is that you're interested in how to reproduce the equivalent of the operations page on the site that you linked to?

If I remember correctly, that page was built by hand, so this is not a feature of the integrated portals.

Ok, Thanks for the update.