Difficulty retrieving monetization details in custom reports

Hello Everyone,

I would like to seek assistance regarding the monetization custom reports in Apigee X. Currently, I am conducting a proof of concept for a DIY portal. According to the documentation provided by Apigee X, there is no specific functionality available fo...

I have performed the following steps so far:

1. Created an API proxy that includes a Verify API key and a monetization limits check proxy.
  2. Created a product and associated it with a rate plan.
  3. Created a developer app and a postpaid developer.

In the rate plan I have created, I have filled in all the necessary fields such as the One-time initialization fee, Fixed recurring fee (prorated), Consumption-based fee, and Revenue sharing.

I am attempting to generate a report for postpaid developers, which the third-party billing system can utilize to charge the developer based on the report data. However, I am encountering difficulties in obtaining all the required details in the custom report variables. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you.

custom-report-summary.png

ratePlan.png

1 1 104
1 REPLY 1

Before checking reports, it might be worth using the API Proxy debug to validate the flow variables are set as expected to confirm that the transactions are getting monetized as expected. Are you also setting any customer monetization variables? Is your API proxy returning a 2xx based status? Does your developer have a subscription?