Apigee proxy shared steps between flows

Just trying to solve a scenario where I have a 5 steps repeating in most of the conditional flows. I am thinking of a away to extract this to a common place and use it in each conditional flow. Note: Shared flow may not be possible as requirement is specific to proxy and preflow not possible since process is intermediate.

<Flow name="Flow-1">
   <Request>
      <Step>
        <Condition>Condition to execute those bunch of steps<Condition>
        <Name>This is where I need to do a bunch of steps (calling a separate flow or block like we do shared flow<Name>
      </Step>
   </Request>
</Flow>
0 1 79
1 REPLY 1

I understand what you're describing. Unfortunately there's no possibility to do that today in Apigee, within a single proxy.

The product team have considered an enhancement in which you would be able to Specify a sequence of steps within a proxy, and then refer to that sequence, just in the way that you described. That would be a really cool feature!  But that enhancement has not been made in the product. yet? It may still happen, at some point in the future. There is a design proposal for it. 

For now, your best bet is to use a shared flow. And invoke that with a flow callout policy.