API for uploading API documentation in integrated portal

Is there an API for uploading API Documentation in the API Portal?  It can't be something we can only do manually right???  

Solved Solved
1 10 863
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There is an internal API for this. It is a high priority on our roadmap to bring it into conformance with Google API standards and release publicly. You could file a support ticket for an enhancement request, and we'll add you to the customer demand in our backlog.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Assuming this is for the integrated portal, this is not something supported today.

@Scott-Robertson 

With Drupal portal -

The base option is manual and you can get more information on below documentation

https://www.drupal.org/docs/contributed-modules/apigee-api-catalog

There are few ways, using which you can automate few tasks.

https://www.drupal.org/docs/contributed-modules/apigee-api-catalog/expose-rest-apis-to-interact-with...

With integrated portal -

Yes, you have go with manual option

Thanks @dknezic and @hirenkumar.  How is this not something that we can do in an automated way; isn't this an API platform?  We have a bunch of portals and tons of APIs, with lots of change.  Manually uploading the swagger snapshots will be a full time job.  How do I put in an enhancement request?  Google support ticket?

There is an internal API for this. It is a high priority on our roadmap to bring it into conformance with Google API standards and release publicly. You could file a support ticket for an enhancement request, and we'll add you to the customer demand in our backlog.

Is this API to upload documentation to the portal available yet? I haven't come across any documentation that shows it is. If it is, can you please share a link? And if it isn't yet, when can it be expected?   

Hi Marsh,  Has this internal API for updating content in the integrated portal been released publicly yet?

Thanks @Marsh, will do.

Is there any update on an automated way to publish documentation for the integrated dev portal. I understand this may be released in the near future? We will certain use it. Thanks.

Hi Guys, any update on this? I'm getting asked when this might be coming along. We could make great use of this thanks.

Yes, we are also looking actively for this feature. Could you please update.