Does this case meet Attribution Requirements for Google Translate?

I want this list of titles to be pre-translated when users enter the website.

If I have to display attribution for each title, then it would look like below

캡처1.JPG

instead of doing this, I want to display it once at the bottom of the list, like below

캡처2.JPG

Would this also meet the requirements?
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Naknak ,

As quoted in the documentation

Use of these APIs is governed by the Terms of Service. Among other things, these Terms require that you adhere to certain guidelines on how lay out, Google attribution, and branding must be handled on your site. This document and the HTML Markup Requirements are intended to help you meet these requirements.

Since you have signed and accepted these terms, you must follow them. Additionally, it is also specified in the following basic principles govern use of the Google name and logo in conjunction with the Cloud Translation API:

• Google attribution is required.
  • The Google name and logo should be associated with Google Translate only.
  • The Google logo may never appear next to or on the same page with the logos of competing web or other search services. There are no exceptions to this rule.
  • The "powered by Google Translate" graphic must always be displayed adjacent any translation results.
  • You shall display all intellectual property rights legends and notices (e.g., copyright notices) as instructed by Google.

Whenever you display such information, you must include attribution to Google using one of the badges provided here.

If you are uncomfortable with any of these branding guidelines, discontinue your use of the API, and contact us with your concerns.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply @maricarp ,

I wanted to make sure before applying API,

but seems like it's different from this other case 

Are requirements for ios app different from those of websites?